Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Problems with Blogger


It is so great to be able to post on my blog again. I've been out of commission for at least a week and a half. Blogger is now no long a Beta version and I was having trouble signing in.


I emailed them a couple of times and didn't get a response so I finally decided to do a new blog and copy everything over.
As I began to post to a new blog, I had this one (the old one) opened. I was going to mention the problems I was having and then proceed to copying and pasting and as I was looking at this blog I noticed I was signed in. Each time I would try to sign in I would get an error saying there wasn't an account. So I guess somehow by signing up for a new account it recognized my email account.
Well whatever happened I'm just glad that I don't have to do all the copy and pasting. And I am glad to be back posting again. Hopefully I won't have any more problems.

I hope you all had a wonderful time with family and friends during these past two months and are looking forward to the new year. I am expecting, hoping for some improvement in health. I need to make an appointment to see my PCP and have her check my blood work. I really want to get on with the 10 day fast and a month later I can do another 10 day fast.
This is short but I will catch up on the challenge days and how they are going. The challenge is coming to an end but we will begin a new one in January. I'll see you later today hopefully!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello,

My name is Lillian and I have enjoyed reading your blog. just wondering how much weight have you lost in total with ETL and also how long have you been on it?

Thank you in advance for your prompt reply and help. Have a great day.
Lillian

Lilly G said...

Hello,

Have been enjoying your blog, great posts, very encouraging. Just wanted to know how much have you lost on ETL and how long have you been on it? Are you a memeber on Dr Fuhrman's website, if so has it helped you to reach your goal? Thank you in advance for your prompt reply and your help. Have a great day!
Lillian

Lana said...

Hi Lilly,

Thank you for your encouraging words. I have lost 10 pounds and still need to loose 6 more. I would have lost the other 6, but because I am wanting to do the fast, I don't want to loose too much weight so I have slowed my weight loss on purpose.

Yes I am a member of Dr. Fuhrman's site and love it. There is allot of great people there that give lots of support and encouragement. If you have questions, there is an "ask the doctor" that I've used also.

All the best,
Lana

me said...

Glad your back and writing!

Lana said...

Thanks Steph! Nice to know you are keeping up with my blog!