Sunday, December 3, 2006

A Day Behind

Today is Sunday and I didn't get a chance to post yesterday so I need to catch up with what is going on with the challenge and "eating to live". Saturday I had a Kale day.
Breakfast - my normal morning blended salad smoothie
Lunch - none. I got up late this morning and didn't want to overeat by eating lunch 2 hours later so I just skipped this meal.
Supper was an Asian Vegetable Stir Fry. Ummm so delicious.
Dessert was a strawberry smoothie with walnuts. Verdict = Kale Day Tab = $0.00
Sunday I did okay but I did have some peanut butter that is not allowed. Any other raw nut butter is okay, but peanuts are roasted and so contain acrilamides which are cancer causing agents. So if we are cooking a stir fry and it calls for peanut butter we can add small amounts to a recipe. But to eat peanut butter regularly is just not a great idea. Sunday's Menu was:
Breakfast - fruit.
Lunch - skipped.
Supper - Asian Vegetable Stir Fry again.
Dessert - Pumpkin Smoothie
Exercise - 30 minute walk
Tab - $1.00

No comments: